who cried besides me (1 Viewer)

Jennifer Hudson was awful. On top of that Alicia keys added words to the national anthem. Just sing the song and be done with it. Shouldn't take 5 minutes to get through the national anthem.

Jennifer Hudson was awful? What show were you watching?

Is it just me, or does it seem a tad bit hypocritical of the media to wag it's finger at gun owners and then every time they go to commercial it seems like they are advertising movies (made by the same companies that own the networks) where people are gleefully blowing the beejesus out of each other with guns.

OK, I admit it, I teared up a bit when the Sandy Hook kids sang America the Beautiful. It was an amazing performance by both the kids and Jen. Hudson, so very well done.

I tear up at all the guys that want to appear sensitive and unafraid to admit they tear up.

The NFL faked the shootings in Sandy Hook so they could have an emotional pre-game. But the concussions are real because the NFL is in cohoots with the Government. The want all American boys and men to have brain injuries so they will be easily dooped into giving up their guns.

Your making me tear up.

TurboWhoDat: "i thought it was horrible. i have 6 days and a dozen or so hours a week to think about all the depressing crap that goes on in this world. football is my numbing agent. its bad enough cbs has to inject its rabid gun control narrative in a pre-game obama interview, but now i get to go into the end of the 2012 season with the thought of dozens of children being slayed in a horrific crime. thanks."

Bravo! TurboWhoDat knocks it out of the park! Well done.

st. dave

I didn't realize it was the Sandy Hook kids. I thought it was more Play 60 kids or a school that won a contest or something. I rarely tear up about those kinds of things, so I don't know if it would have touched me or not. I just really dislike the sound of kids singing so when I walked into the room halfway the performance, I muted it. I'll probably look it up on Youtube one day.

Jennifer Hudson was awful. On top of that Alicia keys added words to the national anthem. Just sing the song and be done with it. Shouldn't take 5 minutes to get through the national anthem.

I love statements like this. It's one of the things that make this country interesting. Two people can look at the same thing and come up with COMPLETELY different opinions about it...

What has the forum come too? We are posting that we are crying before the game starts? This offseason should have so interesting post... #crymeariver

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom