who cried besides me (1 Viewer)

Kicks

All-Pro
Reaction score
OK, I admit it, I teared up a bit when the Sandy Hook kids sang America the Beautiful. It was an amazing performance by both the kids and Jen. Hudson, so very well done.

that go daddy commercial made me tear up due to how turrible it was...

I didn't like it to be honest. It was exploitation in the worst form.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Mixed feelings. I guess it's not exploitation if the kids and their parents want them to be there. I don't think any political statement has to come from everything that happens. If this memory replaces some of the bad ones, that's a great thing.

The children were wonderful. I wish they'd left Jennifer Hudson out though. The kids took a backstage to her singing, which I didn't like. They were singing just fine on their own.

Jennifer Hudson was awful. On top of that Alicia keys added words to the national anthem. Just sing the song and be done with it. Shouldn't take 5 minutes to get through the national anthem.

Agreed, it made me very, very uncomfortable. To have been what they've been through so recently and then paraded out in front of people...it was of no benefit to them to be paraded out in front of thousands live and millions on TV. It was the NFL seeking to emotionally manipulate its audience. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Agreed, it made me very, very uncomfortable. To have been what they've been through so recently and then paraded out in front of people...it was of no benefit to them to be paraded out in front of thousands live and millions on TV. It was the NFL seeking to emotionally manipulate its audience. Left a bad taste in my mouth.

The NFL has no problem what so ever exploiting death and destruction.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom