Who Dat Choppa Style from Japan (1 Viewer)

6:40 am. Hope you have a good time! If it’s late March maybe you can see the Cherry Blossoms. Welcome and have a great trip!

A few years ago the Saints were playing the Falcons and I made a quick stop in Lawson near my apt in Shibuya. Got the check out guy to give me a WHODAT?!

26814929_10155490921107424_1887395275247035341_n.jpg

Man, that is some great stuff there! The Who Dat! Nation is a worldwide phenomenon! :9:

yep

this morning, here in Toronto, I was out shoveling snow and was showing the neighbors - who were out doing the same - how to do this and support our saints. My wife grabbed a video:

giphy.gif

Ok I watched all the analysis that’s out there. Time for some fun. I wish I was in New Orleans for the game but I just went for Thanksgiving. So here’s a video with my friends in Japan who woke up early and came to my house to watch the eagles game. We made this video after the win. Now they want to visit New Orleans and they love the Saints!

Since I can’t be there: Get loud early and often!

America’s Team’s got nothing on our Global Team.

6:40 am. Hope you have a good time! If it’s late March maybe you can see the Cherry Blossoms. Welcome and have a great trip!
That means this game will be at 3am. Fun times. I remember waking up in the middle of the night in the Saudi desert in 1990 to listen to the Saints and Rams when the Saints needed to win to make the playoffs for the 2nd time ever. Listened to Armed Forces Radio Network on a transister. Morten Anderson kicked the game winner as time expired. I was exhausted the next day.

Man, that is some great stuff there! The Who Dat! Nation is a worldwide phenomenon! :9:
Since you folks in Japan are 15 hours ahead of us here in New Orleans, on Sunday morning please don't tell us what the final score of the game is and spoil the surprise. :nono:
if the game is on at 3pm nola time,thats 10am hawaii time ,so in Japan thsts around 5am same day ...

I liked the part where the guy on the left walked up shaking boobs that he doesn't have. :) :) :)

Great video! whodat

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom