Who dat guy ? a fan from France who want to say hi ! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I didn’t find a thread for the new members or maybe i just didn’t find it ;)
So I decided to present myself here.
I’m 27, I live in Paris, France and I started following the NFL back in 2010.
Some of you guys will not like it ahah, but Cam as a rookie was the first player that i found exciting.
So I watch some Panthers games without being really a « fan », I watched a few differents teams but I never find one team to really stick with.

My main preference to follow a team was a fun team to watch and the Saints seems like the real deal, so I watched all the Saints games last season and i wasn’t disappointed.
Michael Thomas is a real beast and can catch every ball that coming at him, Taysom Hill might be one of the most hybrid player that I ever seen, Cook has the potential to be a really good TE if he stays healthy.
Brees at his age is still one of the best QB in the nfl, and of course the defense has some playmakers.

The history of the team is special too specially with Katrina, and the SB win that I watched recently to get familiar with the best moments of the franchise, the onside kick left me shocked till the end of the game ahaha.
Anyway I’m really excited to keep following this team and to exchange with you guys on the board !

(This thread is a repost, i followed the suggestion of a member to repost it here because apparently, I would be able to exchange with more peoples here ! ;))

Hello guys,

I didn’t find a thread for the new members or maybe i just didn’t find it ;)
So I decided to present myself here.
I’m 27, I live in Paris, France and I started following the NFL back in 2010.
Some of you guys will not like it ahah, but Cam as a rookie was the first player that i found exciting.
So I watch some Panthers games without being really a « fan », I watched a few differents teams but I never find one team to really stick with.

My main preference to follow a team was a fun team to watch and the Saints seems like the real deal, so I watched all the Saints games last season and i wasn’t disappointed.
Michael Thomas is a real beast and can catch every ball that coming at him, Taysom Hill might be one of the most hybrid player that I ever seen, Cook has the potential to be a really good TE if he stays healthy.
Brees at his age is still one of the best QB in the nfl, and of course the defense has some playmakers.

The history of the team is special too specially with Katrina, and the SB win that I watched recently to get familiar with the best moments of the franchise, the onside kick left me shocked till the end of the game ahaha.
Anyway I’m really excited to keep following this team and to exchange with you guys on the board !

(This thread is a repost, i followed the suggestion of a member to repost it here because apparently, I would be able to exchange with more peoples here ! ;))
Glad you joined. How's Toulouse and Carcassone in the summer ? Will be visiting this June. Thanks.

Welcome friend across the great pond. Will you be as curmudgeonry as our Who Dat friend in Britain? @TribuneUK. And I’m just teasing. ?

Ahaha i had to check the French traduction of « curmudgeonry » on Google because I didn’t know the meaning, so now that I know I don’t think i am, thanks for the welcoming ! ?

Glad you joined. How's Toulouse and Carcassone in the summer ? Will be visiting this June. Thanks.

Hi !

Unfortunately i never been to this places, but i can tell you by a friend who lives in Toulouse that it’s a really nice city to visit for a couples days. ?

Ahaha i had to check the French traduction of « curmudgeonry » on Google because I didn’t know the meaning, so now that I know I don’t think i am, thanks for the welcoming ! ?
De rien, ami.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom