Who Dat helping homeless youth? (Thomas Morstead challenges Who Dat Nation) (1 Viewer)

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Hi friends - in 20 years on this site, this may be my first non-football post, but it's a cause that means a lot to me, having worked for Covenant House for 8 years.

Everyone here knows what a phenomenal person Thomas Morstead is - to say he goes above & beyond for our community is a massive understatement.

He is co-chairing this year's Sleep Out - and has generously offered to DOUBLE MATCH all donations to his page up to $20,000.

He is too modest to ask others for money so I am doing it for him. I really want him to feel the love & appreciation from Who Dat Nation.

Here is his page where you can donate (please note that Sleep Out donors are NOT added to any mailing lists whatsoever.)

Thomas will personally thank all donors. Even it's just $1, I think it would mean a lot to him to have Saints fans fill up his page in appreciation. And I will state my reputation on the work of Covenant House. We care for the most vulnerable youth in our community - no one is ever turned away. We are 75% privately funded and rated as the #2 non-profit in the state by Charity Navigator. Here's a quick report for more.

Thank you for supporting Thomas - and homeless youth.

P.S. Here's an interview Thomas did about the Sleep Out for WWL yesterday

P.P.S. Just in case you're worried... Thomas has special permission not to actually sleep on the sidewalk all night - so I promise he will get a full night's sleep! There's no way I would allow anything to interfere with his weekly game preparation...

tmorstead.jpg

Did what I could. With the processing fee I agreed to, I was hoping the amount would show as $28.03, but, oh well.

Did some volunteer work for the Covenant House many, many years ago, and I have nothing but appreciation for the works that they are doing.

Did what I could. With the processing fee I agreed to, I was hoping the amount would show as $28.03, but, oh well.

Did some volunteer work for the Covenant House many, many years ago, and I have nothing but appreciation for the works that they are doing.

I strongly encourage other who dats to donate $28.03 - awesome idea.

Unfortunately doesn't seem to be getting much traction - would've loved to have put on the main forum bu didn't think appropriate. Please help us spread to show appreciation for Thomas. Again the amount is really unimportant, I just want his page to be filled with Saints fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom