Who Dat Nation - Disney (1 Viewer)

smb

Rookie
Reaction score
So, I just got back from a weeklong vacation with the fam in Disney World. I was amazed at how well the WHO DAT nation was represented. There is no doubt that the Saints were the most represented fan base [with LSU second]. It wasn't even close.

So much so that it became part of the fun for my kids to see a Saints fan and to hear both families shout "Who Dat". After one of these encounters, some random guy passing by looked at me and said - "That only happens with New Orleans fans."

I just wanted to report back and say "Well done, who dats! Well done!"

I'll be there for the Seattle game rockin' my Saints gear.....

When I was there 2 years ago, I had someone ask me if the Saints were playing there this weekend because they had seen so much Saints attire that week.. I told them that Saints fans just represent the Who Dat nation very well..

We went there for Thanksgiving about 8 years ago and it was the same. If you swung a cat by the tail in a circle, you would've hit more Saints/LSU people than anyone else.

My wife and I are leaving to go to Disney next Saturday for a week. We are taking our jerseys and shirts as well. Wanted to be sure we represented the Who Dats in the land of Mickey!

I always wear Saints gear at Disney.

My fiancé and I have annual passes to Disney, so we go there quite often. I always see fellow who dats there no matter what time of year. We went there the day of the jets game and there were TONS of Saints fans.

I live in Florida and went to Disney with grandkids and wore my Saint shirt and hat. Wasn't long before my wife says, "You're gona wear yourself out greeting Saint fans here, save some energy for the grandkids". I ALWAYS go out of my way when I see a WHODAT to say hi. I was in the mountains of North Carolina and stopped to look at the view and low and behold the car in front of me parked had Louisiana license plates. I knocked on the window and the guy rolled it down and I said, "Are you a WHODAT, and he showed me his hat!!

We've taken the kids there a few times over the last several years, and it never fails. The Saints and LSU are represented more than any school or pro teams combined! Who Dat Nation, UNITE!

I love it... Not a Disney story but... Last week I stopped at Walmart in Katy TX, was walking out with my Saints shirt on a lady looked at me and said Who Dat beat them Cowboys! Epic... Than we both shouted out Who Dat!

I'm headed down there tomorrow. I'll be rocking the Saints gear.

Last time we were there, Tianna from the princess and the frog gave us a Who Dat!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom