Who Dat Talkin Bout Beatin Them Saints (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Well the Bengals is coming to the Mighty Superdome on Sunday. Let's show them who the real Who Dat's are. You just don't take nothing from the Saints fans where we first saying it and copycat it all way to Cinseeatee or what-ever it is.

That's our saying Bengals and we will be in full force coming Sunday with so many Who Dat's it's gonna make your head ring. We gonna show you how to really say it. Let's go Saints fans let's get pumped for this game also. I'm all ready with my CRUNK JUICE in one hand and my WHO DAT Flag in the other.

WHO DAT TALKIN BOUT BEATIN THEM SAINTS, WHO DAT, WHO DAT.

Last edited:
I hope the players and fans know the correct way to sing that song.

I still think this is pretty cool. I wish we would do something like this.

http://play.rbn.com/?url=nfl/nfl/open/bengals/demand/feardatiger.rm&proto=rtsp

OK, sorry, but what a lame imitation of the Super Bowl Shuffle...and, seriously, could the Bengal players sound any MORE bored? If the idea is to pump up the team and fans, these guys ought to try to SOUND pumped-up! Totally underwhelming in my opinion. If I were an opposing coach, I would make sure my team didn't see this because I'd be afraid they'd take the Bengals less seriously afterward.

You know how I know we never copied anything from Cincinatti, because in all honesty this is New Orleans, we don't duplicate we originate, sorry but what is there to copy from Cincinatti?? Please....We didn't make any "WHO DAT" up because that's how we already talk for years and years, it's the local venacular(French, Spanish, Irish, English, Italian, African,German), we didn't take it from some beer commercial or whatever theory they come up with.....When I say it and most people I know say we say "Who dat say deygonn beat dem Saints" dey and gonna is all one word for me.....

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom