Who Dat talkin' 'bout goin' to the Super Bowl?(article) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If there ever were a time in the history of this city that calls for remaining calm, level-headed and realistic -- that time is now.

Consider: The Saints have played but three of 16 games on the schedule. Surely you remember other fast starts this team has had. Surely you remember the heartbreak of late-season slumps, the ritualistic demise of our collective optimism. People, please remain calm. Keep your poise. Remain intellectually grounded. Do not get carried away. This is no time to lose our heads.
BUT HOW 'BOUT DEM SAINTS, BABY!!!

article here:http://www.nola.com/rose/index.ssf/2009/09/who_dat_talkin_bout_goin_to_th.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Your thread title is a little misleading (based on the body of your post).

:gosaints:

That's because in typical Chris Rose fasion the punch lines come in the last part of the article

In other words: We don't do anything the way it's supposed to be done. And there's no reason to believe this season will be any different.

So I'm staying the course. Easy does it. Taking it one day at a time. Not counting my chickens. Not eating my cheese. And I'm clearing my calendar for January, canceling all appointments and booking a flight to Miami.

Because this is the year.
Our time has come.
And anyone who says otherwise is nothing but a squirrel.

This year the squirrels are even celebrating.

squirrel_funny_photo.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom