Who Dat VS Who Dey (1 Viewer)

whachumeen

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ok im sure that this subject has probably been on here at some point in the past but ill ask anyways. So i'm in the Air Force and obviously im stationed with people from all over the country. So i work with fans of every team in the NFL. It drives me crazy every time a Bengals fan starts saying "Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey say they gon beat them Bengals". It's a constant arguement between us as to who started that saying first. was it Who Dat or Who Dey? which fans stole it from the other? I was wondering if anyone on here had any insight on this topic or if anyone knows the history behing it? I'm not looking for biased opinions. If we stole it from them then so be it. id l=just like to know so i can shut my co-workers up or pretend like it was our even if it wasnt haha!!!!

Google.com did a good job of finding that answer - http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2006/12/14/who-dey-vs-who-dat/

Ok im sure that this subject has probably been on here at some point in the past but ill ask anyways. So i'm in the Air Force and obviously im stationed with people from all over the country. So i work with fans of every team in the NFL. It drives me crazy every time a Bengals fan starts saying "Who Dey, Who Dey, Who Dey say they gon beat them Bengals". It's a constant arguement between us as to who started that saying first. was it Who Dat or Who Dey? which fans stole it from the other? I was wondering if anyone on here had any insight on this topic or if anyone knows the history behing it? I'm not looking for biased opinions. If we stole it from them then so be it. id l=just like to know so i can shut my co-workers up or pretend like it was our even if it wasnt haha!!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom