Who Dat Whoulda Thunk??? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Controlling our own DESTINY!
Tied for division lead with 6 weeks to go.
Leading the NFL in passing.
Our QB a legitimate league MVP candidate.
Our head coach a legitimate Coach of the Year candidate.
Two rookies with 50+ catches each through 10 games.

Although we're on a 2-game skid, we're still in a heck of a great spot. We WILL GET UP for Atlanta next week!
As someone posted earlier this week, "Our season RESUMES beginning this week in the Georgia Dome."
I know it's easy to be cynical with 6 weeks left and refer to 2002, but (as has been said 1,000 times) this is a much different team, with much different LEADERSHIP.
GOOD TIMES ARE AHEAD....

We know we know.

None of this changes the fact that we are playing terrible football right now and have lost 3 of our last 4 games.

We've got along way to go and alot to fix this week if we hope to have a chance against a peeed off Atlanta team.

We know we know.

None of this changes the fact that we are playing terrible football right now and have lost 3 of our last 4 games.

We've got along way to go and alot to fix this week if we hope to have a chance against a peeed off Atlanta team.

You know what? So does Atlanta.

You know what? So does Atlanta.

And so were the Bengals and so were the Steelers and so were the Ravens.

Until we prove we can beat struggling teams its always gonna look bleak when we are about to face a dangerous team that is desperate.

Controlling our own DESTINY!
Tied for division lead with 6 weeks to go.
Leading the NFL in passing.
Our QB a legitimate league MVP candidate.
Our head coach a legitimate Coach of the Year candidate.
Two rookies with 50+ catches each through 10 games.

Although we're on a 2-game skid, we're still in a heck of a great spot. We WILL GET UP for Atlanta next week!
As someone posted earlier this week, "Our season RESUMES beginning this week in the Georgia Dome."
I know it's easy to be cynical with 6 weeks left and refer to 2002, but (as has been said 1,000 times) this is a much different team, with much different LEADERSHIP.
GOOD TIMES ARE AHEAD....

You are definitely a 'glass-half-full' kind of a guy.

But clearly if we had started 1-3 in September, then had gone 5-1 the rest of the way up to now...

more people would share your enthusiasm. :0007:

We know we know.

This is just such an overreaction. We're not playing terrible football right now. We played a bad game today. I don't think we played terrible football against Pittsburgh, nor did we play terrible football against Tampa Bay. We've basically had two bad games. We do have to fix the turnover problem, but the one thing I really like about this Saints team as compared to those of the last five years is we've shown an ability to make adjustments...and when Drew Brees is the one who had the bad game, I'm not concerned. He's shown the kind of leader he is all season long, and I don't look for another interception-filled game like he had today.

And so were the Bengals and so were the Steelers and so were the Ravens.

Until we prove we can beat struggling teams its always gonna look bleak when we are about to face a dangerous team that is desperate.

Uh, the Ravens were 4-2, and hasn't lost a game since. I wouldn't call that a team that was struggling. And if you do, then you can classify the Saints as now a struggling team. And I haven't seen Atlanta beat anyone worth a darn this year, including the Saints.

Uh, the Ravens were 4-2, and hasn't lost a game since. I wouldn't call that a team that was struggling. And if you do, then you can classify the Saints as now a struggling team. And I haven't seen Atlanta beat anyone worth a darn this year, including the Saints.

Atlanta beat Carolina this year who beat us. They also beat Pit, who beat us.

And yeah we are struggling. The Ravens had lost 2 straight coming into to play us and were being written off because of their enemic offense. We gave them a boost and they haven't lost since.

We will make the playoffs anyway this year simply because even 8-8 will get you the last wildcard in my opinion.

I just wanta see better football outa a team that I know can do it.

Atlanta beat Carolina this year who beat us. They also beat Pit, who beat us.

And yeah we are struggling. The Ravens had lost 2 straight coming into to play us and were being written off because of their enemic offense. We gave them a boost and they haven't lost since.

We will make the playoffs anyway this year simply because even 8-8 will get you the last wildcard in my opinion.

I just wanta see better football outa a team that I know can do it.

The Saints did beat Tampa, a struggling team in Tampa, they beat Phily, which has been struggling all year. And who was writing them off? The same people that everyone complains about on a daily basis? Come on, if you think they will lose next week against Atl, then just come out, get on record, and say it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom