Who dat! (1 Viewer)

SaintsMan209

SB This year!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Fellow WHODATS,

I had a long flight today and decided to rewatch the Saints vs. Bears 2006 game. Here is what stood out to me. I love OUR SAINTS. Sean Payton, Drew Brees, Mickey Loomis, Joe Vitt, Brian Thomas, Will Smith. I love and miss our boys. Ya remember when Colston was a rookie and proving himself. Remember when Jahri was young and he rolled people down the hill? My friends, I will miss these times. I will our times. It was such a special time to be a fan over the last 10 years. We must never forget what our boys did for us. Drew Brees is my Joe Montana. Drew Brees is our Tom Brady. Drew Brees is our Peyton Manning. Drew Brees deserves every penny he’s ever earned and we have ever given him. I hope and pray we win a Super Bowl this year and the magic returns. We didn’t have the best o-line in 2006 but we made it to the championship game. Let’s all take a minute to remember the jewel we have in Payton and Brees. Let us remember what they have done for our city and what they have meant to all of us. WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT WHO DAT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom