Who do I start for flex this week? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My team right now:

QB- Phillip Rivers
RB- Matt Forte, Pierre Thomas
WR- Marques Colston, Santana Moss
TE- Chris Cooley
DEF- Bears
K- David Akers

Not a PPR.

The flex is a WR or RB. I have Reggie Wayne to but hes on a bye week. The options I have for flex are: Johnny Knox, Mike Bell, Larry Johnson. There really isn't anything at RB left to pick up and WR doesn't look to great either. I flirted with the idea of starting Bell and Thomas together but one or the other is not going to get many points.

It favors RBs but Knox has the most points so far out of all of them and Johnson has done squat. Any ideas?

I'd put Knox in. Bell is gonna be splitting carries with PT against the best D in the league and LJ hasn't been doing much this year.

That's what I was really leaning towards jboss thanks. I also noticed Maclin is available. I know he didn't do anything until this past Sunday but the Eagles are playing the Raiders this week. Still think Knox is more reliable.

No offense, but why do you have Larry Johnson on your roster still? He's wasted space, in my opinion. Pick up Maclin while you can and then figure out what to do to replace LJ later.

Oh yeah, and Knox is the way to go there.

hmmm, I would pick up Maclin and start him.... Atlanta's defense is no push over.... even if you do go with knox, I would pickup Maclin if you can.... I see Maclin getting more shots at scoring, even if the Eagles get up big like the Giants, there backup can throw the ball....

Probably Knox, but I'd be very tempted to go PT/MB with the idea that we get 1-2 TDs and no telling which. It'd be a bummer to go with Knox and have PT get 80yds 0 TDs and MB get 55 and 2 TDs. I'm just scared that way with starting either, but I'd be most likely of all to beat myself up for it if I had both and benched the wrong one.

Thanks for the help guys. I'm probably going to start Knox.

Without starting another thread I was curious as to who I should start for TE this week as well... Jermichael Finley (playing Detroit) or Chris Cooley (playing KC)?

I'd put Knox in. Bell is gonna be splitting carries with PT against the best D in the league and LJ hasn't been doing much this year.

Sorry but the Gmen are far from the best D in the league. Just b/c their #2 in yards allowed doesnt mean a thing. They have played garbage teams and are STILL giving up over a 110ypg on the ground.

NEWAY...... Knox would be the person i would go with. Chicago is coming off a bye, and the other options you have dont seem to bright. (PT will get most of the work, and LJ is a waste of a roster slot)

I thought for sure I would get Knox through the waivers so I assumed I would have had him but I lost him to the guy in front of me (stupid me). Anyway I only have these options: Mike Bell, Nate Washington, Willis McGahee....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom