Who Do We Draft in The 1st Round Now? (1 Viewer)

We have to get a nose tackle.. someone that just eats space..what's the guys name we picked up from the niners last year? Is he still available?

Trade up with what though? The rest of our picks for one guy and next year's first? I don't think so.

Well if the falcons trade is any indication(they went from 27th to 5th), it would look something like a 1st, 3rd, 5th this year and a 1st and 4th next year. Maybe a little less depending on the magic Loomis can work.

I have a feeling we will draft a safety with our 1st pick. It seems as if SP wants to sure up the weakest links. He fired the secondary coach and our safeties were both ranked dead last in the league. Jenkins has attitude, he's versatile, physical, he never quits, and seems like a leader on defense. Harper on the other hand: gets paid too much $$$ for what he brings to the table (sad to say bc I like Harper). I think we take Vaccaro in the 1st. Just a hunch.

Im still for Alex Okafor. But that being said, Dion Jordan and Mingo are just as attractive now. So are John Jenkins, Vaccaro, Elam, and Ogletree. Drafting for the front 7 is wide open With the switch. Theres so many 3-4 guys these days, compared to 4-3 guys. I would still prefer a pass rusher, but im starting to warm up to drafting a S.

Trade back to 18 to 22 range. Trade our first and fourth for a first and second. Should receive a fourth round comp. pick.
1st- Alec ogeltree ILB- what all great 3-4 defenses have. A great tackling aggressive ILB. He also is great in coverage and pressuring the qb.
2nd- Brandon Jenkins OLB- absolute stud! Hits people hard and likes it! He would be our Rickey Jackson.
3rd- Brandon Williams DT- big plugger in the middle. Even if bunkley is the nt we will need depth, he will fill the position nicely.
4th- Chris Faulk OT- solid player that could fill in now( as long as his knee checks out).
5th- Rontez Miles FS- plays football the way it is suppose to be played- fast and aggressive. Can help on special teams( which needs help!) if he can not crack the starting line up at the beginning of the season.
7th- Nick Florence QB- if Daniels leaves we need a back up. This kid has a great head on his shoulders and is a film junkie. Plus he throws a beautiful deep ball.
After these picks get the floats ready for the next super bowl parade!!

We have to get a nose tackle.. someone that just eats space..what's the guys name we picked up from the niners last year? Is he still available?

Aubrayo Franklin and i believe he was scooped up by San Diego. I think Bunkley will do just fine at the nose. We do need to find a backup for the 0.

If the coaching staff is comfortable with Will Smith or Hicks at the starting 5 technique, it would allow us to go after an OLB like Mingo/Jones. If not OLB or DE an upgrade in the secondary is needed.

Johnathan Hankins 6-4, 322lbs Perfect NT to anchor your team
11973492-large.jpg

The strength of this draft class in the front seven. A lot of mocks I see have a ton of those type of guys going in the top 15. I think we could realistically have a shot at...Jon Jenkins Sheldon Richardson, Ziggy Ansah, Dion Jordan, Margus Hunt, Alec Ogletree, Barkevious Mingo. Anyone of those players would be a huge addition to our defense where we need a ton of help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom