Who do we have in the HOF? (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Now that Ricky Jackson has been snubbed again, who do we have in the Hall of Fame?

I would think Jim Finks?

Don't count those coaches and players who played for another team and ended their dwindling career w/ the Saints

Do we have any players who started out as Saints in the HOF?

Last edited:
I humbly submit that, not so much from personal observation as based on the All-Pro and Pro Bowl team selections, Doug Atkins was not dwindling. We just didn't get him quite early enough.

Pro Football Hall of Famers

Doug Atkins DE 1967-1969
Earl Campbell RB 1984-1985
Jim Finks GM 1986-1993
Hank Stram Coach 1976-1977
Jim Taylor FB 1967
Mike Ditka Coach 1997-1999

It should be noted that none of these Hall of Famers are there for their careers with the Saints. While Finks work with the Saints contributed to his induction, all are in for their work with prior teams. No one is currently in the Hall who played, coached, or otherwise spent the majority of their career with the Saints.

Now that Ricky Jackson has been snubbed again, who do we have in the Hall of Fame?

I would think Jim Finks?

Don't count those coaches and players who played for another team and ended their dwindling career w/ the Saints

Do we have any players who started out as Saints in the HOF?

Are you a long lost twin that I didn't know about? :scratch:

Be careful typing in here, people will start to think that I actually know a thing or two about football. :hihi:

I guess the bottom line is that we have no one in the HOF who is there specifically because of their time with the Saints, with the possible exception of Finks and he was also well accomplished before coming here. :shrug:

I would've thought Abramovich (sp) wr would be in there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom