Who do we lose to? (1 Viewer)

draftfreak

Dreamer of Dreams
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Bears have the lead for homefield advantage. The Saints and Giants are tied for #2; however, we play the Giants, so that'll be decided on the field. How many of these games do we lose, and which ones? How many victories will it take to get homefield advantage?

Nov 12 @Pittsburgh 4:15pm (Win)
Nov 19 Cincinnati 1:00pm (Win)
Nov 26 @Atlanta 1:00pm (Lose)
Dec 3 San Francisco 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 10 @Dallas 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 17 Washington 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 24 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm (Lose)
Dec 31 Carolina 1:00pm (Win)

I see us going 12 and 4. But I think a loss to either the Cowboys or Panthers could happen too.

What do you think?

Nov 26 @Atlanta 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 10 @Dallas 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 24 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm (Win)
Dec 31 Carolina 1:00pm (Lose)

I seriously don't get all the love for the Giants. Noone is giving us a chance to beat them and on all these pickem posts people always have it as a loss.

Does a team who gets lucky and barely beats the bucs and loses to the Texans most of the game only to win by 3 points really scare you that much?

I know they had the one good game against Atlanta...but it was Atlanta afterall.

The number 2 position in the playoffs is fine for me because that will be homefield advantage throughout the playoffs anyway since the Bears will get blown out in their first playoff game.

Nov 26 @Atlanta 1:00pm (Lose) Dirty birds in dome will kill us
Dec 10 @Dallas 1:00pm (Lose) Another heart breaker
Dec 24 @N.Y. Giants 1:00pm (Win) Surprise win of the year/we get revenge

Dec 31 Carolina 1:00pm (Win)Last game of the year. we almost beat them last time on their field, in our dome on NYE will be unstoppable

12-4 first round BYE

The number 2 position in the playoffs is fine for me because that will be homefield advantage throughout the playoffs anyway since the Bears will get blown out in their first playoff game.

my thoughts exactly

We need to win against the Giants just so we can have a clean slate after our embarassing loss during our "Home" game fiasco in New York last year. I think we can win against New York.

I think we beat the Giants. That team is overrated in my opinion. The got crushed by Seattle even without Alexander and then yesterday they barely got by the Texans at home. The only really impressive thing they've done this year was that comeback against the Eagles and that may have been more of the Eagles fault. Now on top of all that, injuries are starting to mount up for them. But all the "experts" keep talking about how the Giants are the team to beat in the NFC besides the Bears.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom