• Kenny Phillips

Votes: 31 12.8%
  • Calais Campbell

Votes: 2 0.8%

• Total voters

Archie_4_HOF

Northshore Who Dat
Reaction score
Some of these players will ne gone but if the Saints had their choice of these players at #10, who would you select?

In a draft that is LB deep, I can't see us passing up on the top CB avaiable but do we go after a pass rusher or a runstuffer if that is the best available player?

My dream scenario would be to take Kenny Phillips at #10 and then get a starting MLB in the second round since it seems like this draft is going to be deep with them.

I'd take Ellis 1st a linebacker 2nd and a free agent at safety. If Ellis is gone i take Phillips 1st and try to get a top notch if any free agent DT

I really hope we pick James Larinaitis from Ohio State, I know we really need a corner but I am hoping we can address this in freeagency and be able to take him instead of a young corner. Alos I really not only love the kid because he plays like an absolute animal but also because his dad was the animal in the Legion of Doom on WCW. how awesome is that.

Either James Laurenaitis or Kenny Phillips. I went ahead and clicked Laurenaitis on the poll. I could go either way, or really any other defensive player that can help us on D. If our offensive pieces can come together under Drew Brees, we know what can happen. But we need some personnel changes on D IMMEDIATELY.

I think Laurenaitis has stated several times he'll be back next year.

I selected Ellis.

After watching yesterday's game, I was impressed. I think an excellent LB corps at USC is made even better by having Ellis up front.

I'd love to see Ellis there to make a 2nd round LB look even better in their rookie seasons.

Of course, that leaves us with holes in the secondary still, which I'd rather fill with free agency.

I selected Ellis.

After watching yesterday's game, I was impressed. I think an excellent LB corps at USC is made even better by having Ellis up front.

I'd love to see Ellis there to make a 2nd round LB look even better in their rookie seasons.

Of course, that leaves us with holes in the secondary still, which I'd rather fill with free agency.

You'd be amazed how quickly holes in the secondary "fill" with a consistent pass rush from the LBs and DL. I like Ellis as well.

How about Rey Maualuga(sp?)

Depsite saying he'll stay, I think he's gonna come out.

He stated again last night several times that he is not coming out. I could understand not taking his word for it before the bowl game, but now I'm sure he is going to stay.

All things being equal, gotta go DL

it wont happen, but IF malcolm jenkins happens to fall to #10, we cant pass on him

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom