Who do we root for in the 49ers / Cowboys game? (1 Viewer)

as much as we hate Dallas, they really have never stood in our way for much. The first loss in 09 sucked but we were not going to be perfect anyway. San Fran on the other hand held us back for a decade and a half with Rice/Montana/Young. Plus the Vernon Davis knife to the heart and just all the dislikable Harbough years. They have actually injured us plenty through the years (understatement). And their fans are about as arrogant as the come. Hate them both but this one isn't really that hard for me.

The Cowboys are annoying but they don't have a history of screwing us over. So FORGET the 49ers. I am quietly rooting for the Cowboys.

as much as we hate Dallas, they really have never stood in our way for much. The first loss in 09 sucked but we were not going to be perfect anyway. San Fran on the other hand held us back for a decade and a half with Rice/Montana/Young. Plus the Vernon Davis knife to the heart and just all the dislikable Harbough years. They have actually injured us plenty through the years (understatement). And their fans are about as arrogant as the come. Hate them both but this one isn't really that hard for me.

giphy.gif

If I have time, I’ll watch some of the game because it should actually be a pretty decent matchup. I sincerely don’t care who wins.

Exactly, dream SuperBowl now would be Cincy vs Arizona with Cincy winning it all.
Agree with this part.

Trust me that’s the matchup that ole Rog DOES NOT want lol

But not necessarily this one. I think the NFL could do a lot worse than having two up and coming QB's lighting up the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom