Who do you hate most?

• Roger GoToHell

Votes: 103 55.7%
  • Atlanta Falcons

Votes: 51 27.6%
  • Congress

Votes: 31 16.8%

• Total voters
The world would be a better place if they all just up and vanished from the face of the Earth. I'm no anarchist, but would it really be so bad if Congress just stopped for a good long while?

I don't think its a question of hate, as to, what disappoints you the most? Falcons have never disappointed me. They always do what I expect. I hope they don't go to LA, cause I can go to Atlanta games. Going to LA games would be out of the question.

i cant hate on the falcons as much anymore......they are like our little brother. its so cute to watch them try so hard and just never be as good

a butthead with a lot of authority abusing his power on the other hand......thats something i dont take lightly

I don't hate t falcons team as a whole. I do hate their fans a lot. I still remember being in high school and being at a party. There was one guy wearing wearing a falcon Jersey and I was wearing a Bush Jersey. Of course things didn't end well. I knocked the **** outta him. The 95% of the people at the party did not know I have been boxing for 15 years of my life so they thought it was a fair fight. So in my opinion, Saints win!!!

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Right now = Roger Gotohell, things are just too fresh and wounds exposed. This joker's time is limited so whatever hatred is brewing will be diminished once he is replaced. A 39 % approval among NFL players speaks volumes. It's not just the Saints organization that hates this clown

Long term hatred = Failclowns and its not even close

I was going to vote for unnecessary polls, but there was no option.

The Falcons, No doubt. From the Bartkowski (Big-Ben) days, through Glanville up to Matty Ice and beyond. I will always hate the Falcons.

Goodell will just fade..... a w a y

I wouldn't pull for the Falcons if they were playing a team of Roger Goodell clones coached by Roger Goodell..

Sent from my Samsung Infuse using Tapatalk 2
Who Dat!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom