Who do you not want on the team, either (1 Viewer)

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
by trade or draft? For me its Vernon Gholston and Marcus Harrison. I never heard of Gholston before he declared, I get punished with a lot of OSU football. Harrison can't seem to stay away from legal trouble. To me, neither is worth the last pick of the draft.

dome patrol

knowucantreadmypokerface
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
bI never heard of Gholston before he declared, I get punished with a lot of OSU football. To me, neither is worth the last pick of the draft.

rating_1.gif

:covri:

nolastyle

The Future Has Arrived
Reaction score
Vernon Gholston had 8.5 sacks as a sophomore and 14 sacks as a junior. He's a freak, a 270 lb. DE with 4.6 speed. I'd take him in a heartbeat at #10 if we weren't set at DE and have other defensive needs. Eve then, if he makes it to #10 (highly unlikely), he would most likely be BPA.

I agree with Marcus Harrison. I wouldn't touch him with his off field issues.

OP

baarbogast

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I live in Ohio and I get every game they play. To me Lauranitis would have been an excellent pick and I liked Marcus Freeman in the third, but alas they stayed in school. I just think Gholston was a product of those two and a weak schedule. If we take him I hope to be horribly wrong.

To me it seems when OSU goes out of conference against an opponent with a pulse they lose.

Kin Korn Karn

All-Pro
Reaction score
Apparently he went to OSU and thats a very bad thing... Unless I read wrong...? :idunno:

:Singe1301: (as I understand the new 'sarcasm' smiley to be a dancing monkey...)

oh, and Kin... Thanks for changing the Avatar... your's was the 'anti-blue' avatar.

;)

:D

It's only temporary.

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
This is a very awkward thread

zorro37

Cha-Champs
Reaction score
by trade or draft? For me its Vernon Gholston and Marcus Harrison. I never heard of Gholston before he declared, I get punished with a lot of OSU football. Harrison can't seem to stay away from legal trouble. To me, neither is worth the last pick of the draft.
Are you having a laugh?
Gholston may well be the number one overall pick and I'd jump on him at ten. He has been clocked at 4.5 in the forty, that's faster than Colston or Pierre.
He is by far the best pass rusher in the draft. Jake Long gave up one sack all season, and it was to him. Gholston threw him out of the way, then the FB tried to pick up the blitz and he jumped over him. It was outstanding.
He can also play OLB in the 3-4 which is why the Phins might look at him over C Long.
Non stop motor, 6-3, 270 lbs, 14 sacks as a junior, 37 tackles for loss as a junior.
At his pro day he put up 37 reps on the bench, 4.58 forty, and a 42 inch vertical.
You will not get a DE like that every year.

kevison

No talent ***-clown
Reaction score
Colt Brennan. A qb in general, but especially him, as he was exposed in the Sugar Bowl. I know his line was overmatched, but he looked awful. I can't imagine him in the NFL.

ChizzleIV

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Overmatched, ha

He might as well not even had a line

Arokusaki

The Master Shredder
Reaction score
I don't want

"Jason Taylor, Lito Sheppard, DeAngelo Hall, Shockey"

... and Tebucky Jones

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom