Who do you NOT want with the 24th pick? (1 Viewer)

I'm working through my WR evaluations right now. Give me a week and I should be able to put out my rankings. I think that I'll probably be lower on Claypool and Jefferson than most. Sorry. It's not that they are bad...it's just that I don't see them among the same tier as the other 1st round WRs.

You kidding right? I have 3 things I look for in a WR. 1. Can he separate? 2. Route Running 3. Hands? (so where is speed? answer: don't need it, Anquan Boldin)

Jefferson checks all the boxes and when he ran that 4.43 put icing on the cake. Now after doing some of my own evaluations came to the conclusion that the wr I like the most is Brandon Aiyuk aka Reggie Wayne, he is who the Saints need to find a way to get along with Queen or Braun. If they ge Aiyuk and Queen the draft is over and drew Brees retires a super bowl champion like Elway.

He's big and physical but doesn't offer much outside of that. He struggles against press coverage and doesn't do much after the catch. I think he's worth it if he's in the 4th/5th round but not worth a 1st.
He looks to project well at the next level.
Any wr not named Tee Higgins.
Any qb not named Jacob Eason.
Any LB.
right Higgins looks he could bust big time. I like Eason a lot in the second. He’s got the best arm in the draft and could develop after sitting a year.

He looks to project well at the next level.

right Higgins looks he could bust big time. I like Eason a lot in the second. He’s got the best arm in the draft and could develop after sitting a year.

Higgins a bust? That’s the funniest thing I have heard this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom