Who do you NOT want with the 24th pick? (1 Viewer)

Pretty much what the title says.

Who do you personally hope the Saints DONT select with their first round pick

For me its Jordan Love.

That's a really misleading and ridiculous stat. Look at his stats from the year before, and then look at the talent he lost going into 2019. I for one would love the idea of drafting him based on him having more upside than any other QB in the draft.

That's a really misleading and ridiculous stat. Look at his stats from the year before, and then look at the talent he lost going into 2019. I for one would love the idea of drafting him based on him having more upside than any other QB in the draft.

Sure he lost tons of talent around him I wont argue that. But Love has continuously made horrible decision with the ball.

I would suggest reading the article below, it gives wonderful insight on many things that should scare you about drafting him in the first.

Sure he lost tons of talent around him I wont argue that. But Love has continuously made horrible decision with the ball.

I would suggest reading the article below, it gives wonderful insight on many things that should scare you about drafting him in the first.

I can't stand PFF. And any article is merely an opinion piece. What isn't an opinion is that Love's shortcomings can be fixed with coaching. I'll trust Payton on that end.

Sure he definitely played better in 2018 than 2019 but
I can't stand PFF. And any article is merely an opinion piece. What isn't an opinion is that Love's shortcomings can be fixed with coaching. I'll trust Payton on that end.

... did you even read the article before claiming it’s “an opinion piece”?

How are his shortcomings being able to be “fixed” with coaching not an opinion?

His lack of processing and judgment on his throws are a serious concern.

Sure he definitely played better in 2018 than 2019 but

... did you even read the article before claiming it’s “an opinion piece”?

How are his shortcomings being able to be “fixed” with coaching not an opinion?

His lack of processing and judgment on his throws are a serious concern.
I said "can" not "will". It's up to him to have the will and mental capacity to fix those problems.

And no, I didn't read the article. I don't have to. I've already read about his problems that need to be corrected.

All in all, if Payton and Loomis want the guy, I'm all for it. I just would not like them to trade up. That's what it's going to take to get the guy.

For the second time, I said can, not will. There's a difference.
Correct. You said his shortcomings CAN be fixed by coaching. i’m saying maybe they can’t, as mental short-comings are not always fixable. Maybe you meant “can possibly” be fixed by coaching. Not sure. But mental issues with QBs are always a major concern, and not always something that can be fixed

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom