Who do you predict our 4th amd 5th CB's will be (1 Viewer)

Idk if we cut Finnegan or not but if he stays we're definitely keeping 6. Seems like almost no way we cut Harris or Crawley.

With our injury history at CB do you think we keep 6?

Beaux, Williams, Swann, Harris, Crawley, Finnegan.

That would leave two outside starters, two outside backups and two nickle cb's.

Too bad one of these dudes doesn't excel at returning kickoffs/punts.

6 is the number i am thinking and you named the 6 I believe they will keep.

Harris and Crawley should make the team. Lasco and TL Lewis should also be active. Murphy is the only Saint I feel should make the team but might be in trouble with the emergence of Lasco and TLL on special teams. Dropping the ball in big moments isn't making him popular with the boss either.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

I'm thinking 6 corners 5 safeties.

Everyone thinking Brian Dixon is a lock due to ST's might be in for a shocker. You'd think he'd be competing with another corner but he could easily be competing with a gunner elsewhere on the roster like Lasco.

We kind of get caught up pitting position vs position when sometimes its a little deeper than that.
I dont think he is a lock, but I do think he wins.

I think we could go with 10 or 11 DBs total - some consideration may be given to a versatile DB that can play the Safety/Corner role. I think they have been using Trae Elston in a multi-faceted role although I think he gets edged out (perhaps the PSquad).

I dont think Finnegan makes the cut and if he does I think he plays more of a dime safety role. He doesnt look to me like he has the wheels left to lock on a 9 route even against a 5-wide package receiver.

Picking 10
CB Delvin Breaux
CB PJ Williams
CB Ken Crawley
CB Damian Swann
CB/ST Brian Dixon

S Kenny Vaccarro
S Jairus Byrd
S Roman Harper
S Erik Harris
S Vonn Bell

I guess a lot depends on how deep we go at TE, OL, LB and WR? How well does CJ Wilson do, do we IR Rankins (does he have to clear wavers first)?

And probably most relevant is do we sign 53 and cut #53 as soon as the waiver wire list is announced? I could see Manhertz make the 53 and then get released before the week is out.

In some ways I hate the 53 as a part of me wants to root for them all.

I listened to SP yesterday and he talked about WR's keeping their feet on the ground when catching the ball. I also recall someone(one of the beat writers) saying TLL leaves the ground a lot when attempting to catch a pass.

Perhaps its me putting two and two together but I don't think SP pulled that comment from nowhere.

Picking 10
CB Delvin Breaux
CB PJ Williams
CB Ken Crawley
CB Damian Swann
CB/ST Brian Dixon

Don't see Dixon making it over Devante Harris who is reportedly fighting for a NB role/snaps vs making the team..

I'm thinking 6 corners 5 safeties.

Everyone thinking Brian Dixon is a lock due to ST's might be in for a shocker. You'd think he'd be competing with another corner but he could easily be competing with a gunner elsewhere on the roster like Lasco.

We kind of get caught up pitting position vs position when sometimes its a little deeper than that.

Correct. Bottom of the roster guys are usually competing with other ST players as much or more than guys playing the same position.

I think we could go with 10 or 11 DBs total - some consideration may be given to a versatile DB that can play the Safety/Corner role. I think they have been using Trae Elston in a multi-faceted role although I think he gets edged out (perhaps the PSquad).

I dont think Finnegan makes the cut and if he does I think he plays more of a dime safety role. He doesnt look to me like he has the wheels left to lock on a 9 route even against a 5-wide package receiver.

Picking 10
CB Delvin Breaux
CB PJ Williams
CB Ken Crawley
CB Damian Swann
CB/ST Brian Dixon

S Kenny Vaccarro
S Jairus Byrd
S Roman Harper
S Erik Harris
S Vonn Bell

I guess a lot depends on how deep we go at TE, OL, LB and WR? How well does CJ Wilson do, do we IR Rankins (does he have to clear wavers first)?

And probably most relevant is do we sign 53 and cut #53 as soon as the waiver wire list is announced? I could see Manhertz make the 53 and then get released before the week is out.

I'd put De'Vonte Harris in over either of the Dixons, at this point.

I listened to SP yesterday and he talked about WR's keeping their feet on the ground when catching the ball. I also recall someone(one of the beat writers) saying TLL leaves the ground a lot when attempting to catch a pass.

Perhaps its me putting two and two together but I don't think SP pulled that comment from nowhere..

is it just me or has SP been super chatty this year?

I think we keep 6. Crawley starter quality measurables who is responding well to coaching. Harris scrappy player good football IQ good slot candidate. And Brian Dixon can give you serviceable snaps at corner. And strong asset on both ST units. We keeping 6

1. Breaux
2. Williams
3. Swann
4. D. Harris
5. Dixon (or Finnegan)

1. Vaccarro
2. Byrd
3. E. Harris
4. Harper
5. Bell

PS: Crawley, Pruitt

Keep the vet who can play now (Finnegan) and the rook who will be great when coached up (Crawley).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom