Who do you think is the anonymous player who opened up the Spags can of worms? (1 Viewer)

Who do you think is the anonymous player source in the Spags story?

• Will Smith

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Bunkley

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Harper

Votes: 93 20.8%
  • Vilma

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • Patrick Robinson

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Malcolm Jenkins

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • Cam Jordan

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ellis

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Junior

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Tez Wilson

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Lofton

• Hawthorne

• Tom Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quddus

• Rafael Bush

• Greer

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Casillas

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Hicks

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Johnny Patrick

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Shanle

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Elbert Mack

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Turk McBride

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Corey White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 54 12.1%

• Total voters
Harper is gonna be annoyed if he sees this poll...

:giggles: :rainfro: :drummer: :piano:

It could have possibly been Hawthorne. I don't think he was happy about being moved to weak side linebacker.

Has someone said "100% completely made up"?

I dont feel like reading the whole thread.

All I know is it's the first time I've seen one of our players anonymously bash a coach to the media under the Payton regime. I believe these complaints have merit and that this player is not the only player to feel this way about Spagnuolo.

This

I think it's Johnny Patrick. He did really well under GW, but he was completely benched by Spags. He is a bottom of the totem pole guy, so it makes sense that he would say this anonymously. Just makes too much sense to me...

i dont think the player actually ever admitted to playing for GW.....just that the guys seemed to like him

IMO it would have to be one of the younger guys or a new guy that came into the hostile environment and wasnt taught by sean payton and his full staff to keep the drama to a minimum

i highly doubt its a veteran because they know how to conduct themselves and they know the kind of backlash things like this get when the media gets ahold of it

not that it couldnt be....but i doubt its a vet

I'm a die hard Saints fan but this post is hilarious. We have had nothing but drama from our current coaching regime. It would not give me pleasure to elaborate.

My money is on Jabari Greer. I went back and looked at alot of Larry Holder's stories this year. Most of his quotes from defensive players are from Casillas, Ellis, Vilma, and Greer. Casillas was actually complementary of Spags. Vilma has come out and said whoever it was is coward. Ellis is possible but Holder has been somewhat critical of Ellis saying he should be let go and has not produced. I don't think Ellis would give the reporter that has been critical of him that big of a story.

I say it is Greer because he was recently quoted disagreeing with Vitt who said the CB play got better as the year went on. I think Greer doesn't like Spags cover 3 scheme considering we finished 31st in the league in pass defense.

Wow

Because they won a SB together

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Well the player in question won a Superbowl with Greg Williams. Probably why he is biased as well. Be a man. Work for who ever is put in charge, shut up, and do your job. As a manager I have a simple message to people when I take over. All I will ever ask of you is do your job, and if you have an issue come to me. If you can't or won't do these two things, you need to resign now, because you won't make it here with me. Simple as that.

Whoever it is is spineless for not manning up and putting their name on their statement. No balls. If you have something to say say it to the face not the back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom