Who do you think is the anonymous player who opened up the Spags can of worms? (1 Viewer)

Who do you think is the anonymous player source in the Spags story?

• Will Smith

Votes: 46 10.3%
  • Bunkley

Votes: 8 1.8%
  • Harper

Votes: 93 20.8%
  • Vilma

Votes: 18 4.0%
  • Patrick Robinson

Votes: 14 3.1%
  • Malcolm Jenkins

Votes: 40 8.9%
  • Cam Jordan

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Ellis

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Junior

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Tez Wilson

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Lofton

• Hawthorne

• Tom Johnson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quddus

• Rafael Bush

• Greer

Votes: 12 2.7%
  • Casillas

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Hicks

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Johnny Patrick

Votes: 19 4.3%
  • Shanle

Votes: 45 10.1%
  • Elbert Mack

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Turk McBride

Votes: 11 2.5%
  • Corey White

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Someone else

Votes: 54 12.1%

• Total voters

treeduck

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Obviously we're guessing, and we'll possibly never know who. I'm curious about what people think though. :scratch:

Sounds like the disgruntled player became a cancer on the team. If Payton was in the cancer would had been cut. Why complain through the media why not complain to Vitt or Loomis? It was a team issue why not bring it up at a meeting?

Someone who desperately needs to be released from the organization. If I'm Loomis then my #1 priority is finding out who this person is and cutting them.

All I know is it's the first time I've seen one of our players anonymously bash a coach to the media under the Payton regime. I believe these complaints have merit and that this player is not the only player to feel this way about Spagnuolo.

Judging by the comments, odds are it has to a player that has played under Gregg and Spag's schemes, so that eliminates half of the players right there. I'm really at a loss to who it could be... :idunno:

I'm going to go ahead and guess that it's maybe Will; might be upset at having to sub out for the Tez/Galette package on 3rd downs? I have no clue, hope it's not Will. :covri:

I honestly think it's Galette. And I'm starting to think he's onto something.

That story just reeked of sour grapes. I'm not giving it a lot of thought. Now if a player came out and said something in the open that was even faintly critical, that would give me pause.

This has my radar going crazy. I noticed all year that no player was really gushing about Spags and they all seemed to be hating their job. I see this as smoke and there's a big fire. We need Payton back to sort this out in case the guy needs to get the boot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom