Who do you think we will release. (1 Viewer)

I would love to cut Jason David loose - however, given MM's injury and our lack of depth at CB, I don't see it happening. That, and the cap hit.
However, if we were to sign a good FA corner or acquire one in trade (Lito?) I could see him being more expendable.

I don't see the Saints releasing anyone. Maybe Brian Simmons?

I don't think we will cut anyone...

But off the bat and quickly cut for me....BULLOCKS, Craft, Mare, and maybe on Simmons.

Mare

My long shot is Hollis Thomas depending on what we do in free agency and the draft. We do not get 4 million a year from him.

Fred Thomas and Jason Craft. Fred Thomas is the most useless person on our roster. And Jason Craft is pretty much a smaller Jason David.

Last edited:
Devery, Devery, Devery. Maybe Copper to give him a jump on finding a team before the draft. Did I mention Devery?

I predict....Hollis Thomas. I just have feeling he is wearing out his welcome. He came in WAY out of shape last year. I'd like to see Bullocks shown the door. Simmons too. I don't think we will cut anyone right now unless the cap issues indicate a huge bonus on March 1. I bet we try to trade them though.

I predict that we the fans will be released.
Released from another heartbreaking season.
Instead, we will be treated to a team that will win the Superbowl.

Dulymus.

Well not so much cut him. But at least restructure his contract.

Last edited:
Release: F. Thomas, B. Simmons, T. Copper, R. Ghent, A. Finchar, J. Bellamy, L. Moore, A. Phillips.

Fred Thomas for sure and Brian Simmons if they are able to sign two starters at linebacker in free agency.

Simmons is at the top of the list. Mare makes alot of money for a kicker coming of an injury. Kaesviharn is a candidate. H. Thomas is a possibility. Shanle would be nice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom