Who Do you think will be our next singing (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will be our next FA signing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I believe in equality. If we sign one Gay we need to sign a hetro next and maybe a lesbo cheerleader (J/K).

On a serious note we need to start thinking about signing existing players and draftees. So I do not expect more than 1 more signing. I would love to see us sign M Andersen for a year (maybe 2009).

A long term contract for Colston has to be priority numero uno. Why wait? We also need Deuce to restructure his contract in order to stay and become a Saints legend.

Aaron glen, Lito Sheppard, Trent green also possibilities

Whoever it is I hope they have a good voice

i said Ben Troupe but i really dont know how good he is at Singing.....

Hey, where'd Ben Troupe play college ball? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up myself.

By the way, I do think he could be a good signing playing with Brees. Of course I also thought Eric Johnson would have had a better year than he did last year with Brees, and that didn't really happen.

I don't think we are going to sign anyone on that list, but if I have to choose, Troupe

Ben has been on multiple visits and has yet to sign, that tells me his asking price is way high. Honestly I would rather throw in a 2nd rounder in 09 plus the one in 08 and get the Shockey deal done. If they want a starting player instead of the other pick, we could give em Bullocks. I believe if we were to get Shockey he would be such a weapon that we would be able to start.....say Meachum or Henderson opposite Colston and it really wouldnt be that big of a deal cause of his production (Shockeys that is) anyway just bored and wanted to give my 2 cents

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom