Who do you think will be the biggest draft bust this year? (1 Viewer)

Ray Rice. He should've stayed at Rutgers another year, put on some more weight...

To me he looks like the most NFL competent QB coming out. He can make all the throws, wasn't a gimmicky run/run/pass when I need to player, and has good size.

I think because (and I'm not saying this is you) he is black alot of people who don't actually see him play will assume he is your typical freak athelete who can't pass very well like Vince Young/Mike Vick. Woodson is different.

he's bi-racial his mom is white

HERE me know! HEAR are my draft bust for 2008: McFadden, Jake Long, and Matt Ryan
I've seen a lot of Ryan at BC.. He's a fierce competitor and leader. Most of his picks didn't quite reach the boneheadish level of Farve and AB, but perhaps he took a few too many risks. He has an adequate arm, though they said that about Brees and Brady. He isn't a mobile threat right now. I'm expecting a Brad Johnson type career.. Yeah......Would BJ be considered a bust? I'll say that I was more confident about Cutler than Ryan, but I don't think Ryan will be a bust.

I've seen a lot of Ryan at BC.. He's a fierce competitor and leader. Most of his picks didn't quite reach the boneheadish level of Farve and AB, but perhaps he took a few too many risks. He has an adequate arm, though they said that about Brees and Brady. He isn't a mobile threat right now. I'm expecting a Brad Johnson type career.. Yeah......Would BJ be considered a bust? I'll say that I was more confident about Cutler than Ryan, but I don't think Ryan will be a bust.

Coaching and work ethic are as important as anything. Ryan seems to have a great attitude towards the game. You can see it in the great ones: Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer, Drew Brees, etc. These guys have the intangibles that it takes to lead a team. Joey Harrington or, say, Alex Smith: These guys don't have that same quality. They look like boys among men.

Any QB picked this year in the first or 2nd round.

Worst QB year (hindsight NOT INCLUDED) ever.

Woodson has a very slow release and shotty pocket presence. That slow release will kill him in the pros. I think that he will be drafted a bit higher than he should, but he will never be a Pro Bowl QB that you would expect from a 1st round draft pick.

Whoever we take in the first round ;)

Unfortunately our talent evaluation track record gives much credence to your statement!

I hope you're wrong though.......:biggiggle:

Unfortunately our talent evaluation track record gives much credence to your statement!

I hope you're wrong though.......:biggiggle:

Our first round picks for the past 5-7 years have been better than the league average. The only 2 misses since Haslett was hired was Sullivan and Meachem(still undecided).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom