Who do you think will be the Saints week 1 opponent? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
For some reason I think the NFL will backload the schedule with difficult opponents because of the Covid 19 pandemic so I'm gonna say the Saints start on the road against either the Panthers or Broncos.

Minnesota or KC. They will save TB for a month in to the season and then again later, which will help spike NFL ratings at that time. No need giving Brees v Brady on opening week, which will be highly viewed no matter what.

Minnesota or KC. They will save TB for a month in to the season and then again later, which will help spike NFL ratings at that time. No need giving Brees v Brady on opening week, which will be highly viewed no matter what.
The Chiefs have to come to NOLA and being the defending Super Bowl Champions, they will not open the season on the road.

I figure they might do TB @ KC on TNF Week 1.

So I’ll guess Minnesota on SNF or MNF.

Covid 19 (well not a new joke, CDC :))

Seriously,
Too many storylines not to have either Bucs & Saints or Panthers & Saints. The former is the odds favorite. It will definitely be a prime time game. It should be an early season game given the Bucs is everyone' favorite to "break out." <- seriously, they are almost like Cowboys 2.0 in that regard.

----

I figure they might do TB @ KC on TNF Week 1.

So I’ll guess Minnesota on SNF or MNF.

Like the Saints, the Buccaneers interconference game vs. the Chiefs will be a home one, so it won't be the official opener, since the Chiefs will be at home as defending Super Bowl Champions.

Definitely Bucs in the first game of the double header on MNF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom