Who do you want returnig punts Sunday? (2 Viewers)

Who?

• Reggie Bush.

Votes: 69 40.1%
  • Micheal Lewis (If activated).

Votes: 103 59.9%

• Total voters
We lucky to have this option. Beerman, without hesitation.

Guess I'm out of touch

I would prefer L Moore returning punts. He can return them and work lewis back into being hit and having people around him.

Punts - Switch it up between Beerman & Reggie.

Kickoff returns - Beerman!!!!!

Give them both chances throughout the game. Keep their Special Teams off balance.

about the comment about lewis heading for the sidelines and running out of bounds.. that was coaches telling him to do this IIRC, because the Defense was so lousy, a great return drops the Time of possesion, and puts a tired defense back on the field.

both...perhaps Billick will tell his punter to kick it out of bounds the whole game...

I really like Lewis but come on......lets just remember a few weeks ago and what Reggie did to win the game. I'm goin' with Reggie.

I really like Lewis but come on......lets just remember a few weeks ago and what Reggie did to win the game. I'm goin' with Reggie.

Other then that run I think hes done pratically nothing on return yards for the year. So there is a valid arguement that hes not a good punt returner. He def. dances to much for my liking. Just hit the hole and get the 10 yards.

Other then that run I think hes done pratically nothing on return yards for the year. So there is a valid arguement that hes not a good punt returner. He def. dances to much for my liking. Just hit the hole and get the 10 yards.

You call being ranked 9th in the league with a 10.7 punt return average as doing practically nothing?

http://www.nfl.com/stats/leaders/NFL/PNTRET/2006/regular

Plus, you and I must be watching different games cause the last time I seen Reggie "dance" around on a punt return was that week 2 game against Green Bay.

Every punt return I seen Reggie on since then, I noticed that he's been getting up the field as quickly as possible whenever there is WEAK coverage.

My choice is to leave Reggie on punt returns and put Micheal on kick returns.

Last edited:

And Lewis couldn't do that?

Take away that one well set up return and Bush avg 3 yards on punt returns right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom