Who do you want returnig punts Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Who?

• Reggie Bush.

Votes: 69 40.1%
  • Micheal Lewis (If activated).

Votes: 103 59.9%

• Total voters
I would have chosen "both" if that had been available.

I do want Beerman back, and not just for nostalgia. I think he can be a difference maker. Even if he's lost a step, he knows what he's doing now and can get us a few more yards every time.

Guess some of us should have read the announcement on the old board that has been up for the past 10 days, no? :)

Server Move coming Oct. 26th [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif](10-16-2006 until 11-16-2006)[/FONT]
<HR>Important alert... We will be moving to the new server on or about October the 26th.

We will be archiving this site as well as the forums on the new site.

Being as we want to start with a clean database we will only be importing the User tables to the new site so that no one will have to re-register.

You should copy your sig-pics and avatars to your local drives so that you can update them on the new site. Of course, you can always go to the archive (which will be linked to on the new site) to get them if necessary.

Once we've made the move, We are going to be tweaking and streamlining the new server, so you may experience periods of slow-downs and interruptions until we get everything right.

There are a few features that we have here that I am not going to have hacked into the new board until later, but due to time constraints (We've been paying for two servers the past two months) and this server due for shut-down on the 1st, we will have to hack them in later.

Of course, the new software has many additional features, as they are the very latest versions of vBulletin and VBPortal.

I appreciate everyone's patience. and rest assured that soon, the problems with traffic and security will be solved.
smile.gif

Andrus
Owner/Webmaster - SaintsReport.com

You can go to http://srarchives.com/forums/ and grab your old avatar. :)

Returning kicks and punts is beerman's specialty.Its his expertise.Thats his special little niche.

I just wish that they BLOCK for the man.

I don't care who is returning punts because either one can change the game. I can't wait to see beerman returning kicks though.

If Mike can just make the roster, I don't care if they don't start him out Week 1. The team is in dire need of a native New Orleanian.

I would go with Mike. Prefer both but Mike if only one. Several reasons. Experience on the side of Mike. Already proven he can make a difference in the field position game. Spread the touches a little more among the speedsters. Speed can't be couched but getting the ball up the field can, let Mike show the youngsters how to do it. Limit the possibility of some hotshot special teamer trying to make an impression by knocking Reggie out of the game. And last but not least, the emotion and intensity his return will bring to the team and the crowd.

Beerman. I don't want Reggie anywhere near punts. What would you all say if he got killed on a punt that he should have called a fair catch on?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom