Who do you want returnig punts Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Who?

• Reggie Bush.

Votes: 69 40.1%
  • Micheal Lewis (If activated).

Votes: 103 59.9%

• Total voters
Wihtout knowing his readiness to play as the coaches would, I vote Reggie and then working Mike in. He is going to be rusty and should go slow

Im sorry, but I remember him darting for the sidelines and getting outta bounds, Id rather see reggie returning ....JMO

Im sorry, but I remember him darting for the sidelines and getting outta bounds, Id rather see reggie returning ....JMO

Yeah and I remember Bush having -1 punt returns.Besides that one TD return the guy {Mod Edit:- Seek a higher level of discourse, see posting guidelines regarding references to Saints players - kd} at returning punts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cant wait too see Lewis back ready too recieve the kick, it is going too be great too see him out there again.

I'd get both back there sometimes ... it would spread out the coverage even more or force the opposition to kick short and out of bounds.

Returning kicks and punts is beerman's specialty.Its his expertise.Thats his special little niche.

I just wish that they BLOCK for the man.

They won't need to block as much if he can make them miss :mwink:

Beerman

Lewis.....let's see what he's got. We've already seen what Bush has. Beerman will be playing for his roster spot the next time he pulls that #84 jersey over his head. That could be quite a shot of motivation.

I'd feel comfortable with either one of them back there. All I can say is having to decide between Bush or Lewis is a good problem to have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom