Who do you want to win the Super Bowl? (1 Viewer)

which team is the home team for the SB??? making a pool at the office

NE. And the Giants have won -- I believe -- 10 straight road games.

I root for any Manning that puts on a uniform. If Olivia dressed out, I would root for her, too! Go Giants!

The team that I make the most money off of, when selling football cards on ebay.
Like Eli & Shockey cards? Like Brady & Maroney?
I got 'em all!! Come see on eBay. durrodidit is my seller name. :)
Go Patriots! Go Giants!!! Go $$$$$$$$$$$!!!

It cracks me up how many people are rooting for the Giants, when two years ago they were the devil.

man the giants have won 10 straight road games!!!!!!!!

Patriots 18-0 18 straight games and 8 road games. especially how the nfl wanted dallas and colts to beat them with the officiating.

Patriots all the way. it has seen the end of kenobi and will soon see the end of the 72 dolphins and giants.

Whoever wins this one I will be happy with; it's a great matchup either way. On the one hand you have the Patriots trying to make history, and on the other you have a Manning following his brother's footsteps from the year before. It's a win-win situation to me. It's gonna be a good game.

I'm generally a nice guy, but I can't stand arrogant, cocky people....so how could I be for the Patriots? I think a little humility administered by the Giants could make me feel better...Geaux Giants!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom