Who does colston remind you of? (1 Viewer)

benjee

Reaction score
I think he's a young TO without the attitude.

I HOPE HE ADDS THE T.O. PERSONAILITY, a good start would be to fire his agent and sign wit drew, then hold out before next year

I agree with the TO comparison.

He also reminds me of Keyshawn. Not so much in the way they play, but the way they look.

Both 6'4, Colston 231, Johnson 211.

A bigger, younger, faster, and more physical version of Keyshawn Johnson.

He reminds me of a young randy moss... he makes every catch look easy.... and is very smooth player.

He is not as fast as T.O. or Moss.

I like the eric martin comparison, but i think he is closest to John Taylor.

Colston is better than T.O.: he concentrates when he's on the field and makes the most of the positives he has. T.O. has a lot of talent, but never bothers to try to be better or even make the most of what he has, prefering to skate on his talent becuase in his mind he is "already the best."

No, as much as I despised him while he was playing, Colston reminds me greatly of Jerry Rice. A big receiver with great hands who doesn't SEEM that fast, certainly doesn't have an eye-popping 40 speed, yet beats guys deep (and shallow over the middle) constantly, catches everything thrown his way, and pulls away from DBs with huge yardage after the catch.
He is amazing to watch, especially realizing that, like Rice, he is doing it off hard work and smarts rather than purely on natural speed.

Colston is everything the Lions thought they were getting when they drafted Mike Williams.

In the NFL he reminds me of Roy Williams and Andre Johnson.

Showing my age here, but: Harold Carmichael, who played for the Eagles back in the day. Tall, long arms, huge hands, impossible to defend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom