who else do we sign? (1 Viewer)

I'm actually hopin we bring in Troupe and Green and hope we resign Billy Miller

Still got a big hole in DT though... I don't know how we will handle that...(hopefully we can give up our 2nd to swap places with maybe the Pats or someone so we can grab Dorsey) If we get a DT..I don't think we have to do much else to our secondary, but maybe grab another CB in round 3 or so.

Whoa.. not sure I want to give up that second for Dorsey or anyone else. This is a deep draft class defensively. We can grab an impact LB, CB, or DT with either of these picks in my opinion. I agree DT is a HUGE need, but if you can build a young all star team around that position I think you do that and hope for a late round flyer or journeyman who can push the ones we already have.

You cannot call this FA period a bust or a success after just 4 freakin' days... you have to see how the FAs pan out this season. If we go by what y'all are sayin' last year you could say that our FA signings were a success but we didn't have any real idea until the season and we all know how that turned out... man this is all just talk and hot air... great we signed some people, I like what they're doing but ask me again in October whether I still liked what we did. You can say what you like or dislike based on opinion or what you hope to see but please, save your judgments for the season. BUST.... Success..... nobody knows yet.

Misses - Jason David, Eric Johnson, Brian Simmons

Hit- David Patten

The LB spot could be a potential area, but with the draft being so deep at that position, I can see the FO either taking one in round 2 or 3 and using our current guys: Fujita, Vilma, Simmons, Shanle there. Again, maybe another UDFA who can contribute on ST and no expectations there./quote]

Just a FYI, we cut Simmons...
Great Read!

Just a feeling but I think we will trade for bobby carpenter on draft day

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom