Who else is awake (1 Viewer)

Chriswc25

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I usually don’t post a lot. I read. I laugh. I disagree with the guys who jump to conclusions (bucs season opener ?)

But for the life of me I cannot sleep. I have to be up at 4 am to leave for NOLA. My wife and I are doing the flag unfurl and have a 4 hour drive ahead of us. All I can think about is how badly I want our saints to win. I know that we are the better team, yet I’ve scoured the internet reading useless “expert” predictions. Reading every.single.post. here about what we think. My question is.. how the heck do I quell my excitement and go to sleep! I’ve prayed for a win. Now I’m praying for my mind to stop thinking about all the memories I’ve had this year the saints have provided me and let me fall asleep! Any suggestions ?. See y’all tomorrow

Who dat ⚜️⚜️⚜️

Lol just looked at the time, and was like dam, dont think I can go to sleep ..... guess i will be in bed on time for work Monday now .....

Y'all are going to have a great time doing the flag! We'll be cheering ya on

Flag experience is amazing, soak it all in. Try to get on the saints flag, not the fleur de lis flag. The players run right by you, especially if you’re in the end zone. If you have any questions about it, fire away!

Good luck sleeping but have fun tomorrow!!

Attachments

• 1A10FD9F-9779-4F27-A491-A4A9EEFEF00A.jpeg
    1A10FD9F-9779-4F27-A491-A4A9EEFEF00A.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 0B818583-66C7-416D-854C-84CD75AB353C.jpeg
    0B818583-66C7-416D-854C-84CD75AB353C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Flag experience is amazing, soak it all in. Try to get on the saints flag, not the fleur de lis flag. The players run right by you, especially if you’re in the end zone. If you have any questions about it, fire away!

Good luck sleeping but have fun tomorrow!!
Great pictures! We did it for the thanksgiving game against the team that their city hosts the super bowl. Was an amazing time. I was so caught up I didn’t get many pictures. Will be much different this time

Yup, between the nervous energy and my month old twins "sleeping" about 6 feet from me, I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. WhoDat!

I wonder if the Rams are enjoying our freezing cold temps?

Thank you Canada!

I’m sending you guys&gals some Dixie Beer!

Awake. And on the east coast. And with three little ones who will wake up in a few hours.

Yup, between the nervous energy and my month old twins "sleeping" about 6 feet from me, I don't think I'll get much sleep tonight. WhoDat!
I pushed my 3 year old off on my mother in law tonight. I had to focus can’t have all that negative energy keeping me from focusing on the real task at hand

I pushed my 3 year old off on my mother in law tonight. I had to focus can’t have all that negative energy keeping me from focusing on the real task at hand

Smart. My mother in law has been living with us since December 9. She's helping us with the newborns and with our 2 year old twin boys. I'm drinking tomorrow for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom