Who else is awake (1 Viewer)

tenor.gif

Its only 10:17 here on the west coast. Wide awake. Drinking my rum I got for hurricanes tomorrow... might be an all-nighter :)

I usually don’t post a lot. I read. I laugh. I disagree with the guys who jump to conclusions (bucs season opener ?)

But for the life of me I cannot sleep. I have to be up at 4 am to leave for NOLA. My wife and I are doing the flag unfurl and have a 4 hour drive ahead of us. All I can think about is how badly I want our saints to win. I know that we are the better team, yet I’ve scoured the internet reading useless “expert” predictions. Reading every.single.post. here about what we think. My question is.. how the heck do I quell my excitement and go to sleep! I’ve prayed for a win. Now I’m praying for my mind to stop thinking about all the memories I’ve had this year the saints have provided me and let me fall asleep! Any suggestions ?. See y’all tomorrow

Who dat ⚜️⚜️⚜️

I've been up since 3am Saturday morning. Last time Saints were in the NFCCG I was in NOLA and 3 sheets to the wind. Now I am home and not sure what to do with myself...but stress.

I'm here in Beaumont wishing I was back home in Lake Charles getting ready to fire up the pit for the game food with my buddy and his family. I'm about to go hit the sack and at least act like I'm sleeping. I took my pain meds hours ago hoping they'd knock me out. Guess what didn't happen.

Well it's 7:38 pm Sunday night here in NZ so I am awake...but it is impossible to concentrate on anything else. 9:05 am can't come quick enough!

I usually don’t post a lot. I read. I laugh. I disagree with the guys who jump to conclusions (bucs season opener ?)

But for the life of me I cannot sleep. I have to be up at 4 am to leave for NOLA. My wife and I are doing the flag unfurl and have a 4 hour drive ahead of us. All I can think about is how badly I want our saints to win. I know that we are the better team, yet I’ve scoured the internet reading useless “expert” predictions. Reading every.single.post. here about what we think. My question is.. how the heck do I quell my excitement and go to sleep! I’ve prayed for a win. Now I’m praying for my mind to stop thinking about all the memories I’ve had this year the saints have provided me and let me fall asleep! Any suggestions ?. See y’all tomorrow

Who dat ⚜️⚜️⚜️
I did the flag unfurl in 2016 on Monday night against the falcons with my dad. He was kind of ehh about football then and was always more of a Patriots fan. Now he is more of a Saints fan and always pulls for dem boys! You will love it

I'm here in Beaumont wishing I was back home in Lake Charles getting ready to fire up the pit for the game food with my buddy and his family. I'm about to go hit the sack and at least act like I'm sleeping. I took my pain meds hours ago hoping they'd knock me out. Guess what didn't happen.

Im in Lake Charles with extra gumbo. Ill save some for you

Yep. Awake AF.

I hope the players are getting more sleep than we are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom