Who else misses Shockey and Pierre? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
We truly lacked leadership at the end of this season. Reason we won the Super Bowl is we had true leaders on that team like Fujita and Vilma. Guys that never took off plays like Kamara and Lattimore. Who I still believe in btw. Even Graham had a fire when he played. We need that swagger back. Never say die attitude.

I've seen Drew get mad, yell at teammates. It helps. He did not do it Sunday. He was subdued. I was confused. Wake up!

This. I sometimes forget Shockey was even on the team, no shade. I guess it's because he's hardly ever mentioned and never comes back to NO. He did contribute a lot during the 09 season though!

Shockey was decent when he was here. But after he threw people under the bus I no longer cared for him. Lots of other TE's we've had that I would put over him.

Shockey was decent when he was here. But after he threw people under the bus I no longer cared for him. Lots of other TE's we've had that I would put over him.
Indeed. Check out Jared Cook's numbers this year, despite his slow start, vs Shockey. That doesn't speak to blocking of course, but . . . I'm not pining for Shockey.

Cook:
RECEIVING​
YearTeamGRecYdsAvgYds/GLngTD
2019New Orleans Saints144370516.450.461T9

Shockey:
RECEIVING​
YearTeamGRecYdsAvgYds/GLngTD
2010New Orleans Saints134140810.031.4313
2009New Orleans Saints134856911.943.8663
2008New Orleans Saints12504839.740.2260

Last edited:
PT is the main reason why we won the Super Bowl. Miss him for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom