Who else misses Shockey and Pierre? (1 Viewer)

They're missed because they remind us of a magical, dominant time in Saints history. Both players balled when given the chance.

I loved Shockey. I even have his jersey. He was a F U player in that you had to basically hurt him to bring him down and fired up the team.

We truly lacked leadership at the end of this season. Reason we won the Super Bowl is we had true leaders on that team like Fujita and Vilma. Guys that never took off plays like Kamara and Lattimore. Who I still believe in btw. Even Graham had a fire when he played. We need that swagger back. Never say die attitude.

Me. Badly. Started a thread about leadership/swagger/attitude.

We truly lacked leadership at the end of this season. Reason we won the Super Bowl is we had true leaders on that team like Fujita and Vilma. Guys that never took off plays like Kamara and Lattimore. Who I still believe in btw. Even Graham had a fire when he played. We need that swagger back. Never say die attitude.

I miss George Rogers before he picked up a crack pipe and Pat Swilling when he was in his prime. Unfortunately, those days are long gone.

I'd love PT to come back and go over the screen game with AK....

Claims of a lack of leadership have been vastly overstated here. Feels like when people claim a lesser player should start 'because they love his fire/passion/enthusiasm' ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom