WHo else wants to see more reggie and hamilton grinding yards in the second half? (1 Viewer)

NOFALCONS10

Not a part of your system
Reaction score
we are a pass-first team and i think payton has done a good job today passing the ball but i think that the running game is what's really working right now with bush and hamilton and i think that we should stick with what's working. the refs and bushrod arent helping either though, but they are giving us the run and the middle to shockey all day.

thoughts?

i read somewhere this week that buffalo blitzed 63% of the time on D.... So if we can come and rush a little more in the 3rd QTR and be successful with it. i think we can soften up there D and then open up the pass..... Bottom line we are gonna learn a lot about our team today..... win the close ones.!

i read somewhere this week that buffalo blitzed 63% of the time on D.... So if we can come and rush a little more in the 3rd QTR and be successful with it. i think we can soften up there D and then open up the pass..... Bottom line we are gonna learn a lot about our team today..... win the close ones.!

what we've learned:

1) our D is for real, but don't expect any platitudes from the media after today.

2) we're going to have to game plan in reverse like you said and set up the pass with the run.

while mike bell is out i think this is what we can expect to see from other teams as well: more down-field coverage giving up everything underneath.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom