Who else will pull for the Bears on Sunday? (1 Viewer)

Nephew plays for them so unless they are playing the Saints I root for them.

I always pull for Forte. Normally want the Bears to lose. Hopefully they pull it out this week.

Get ready for a frustrating afternoon pulling for the Bears, especially when they're on offense.

We're most likely going to clinch the the division very soon...possibly monday night. From here on out I'm looking at clinching homefield. That means I would even go for my two least favorite teams (Dallas and Atlanta) against the Vikings. I want homefield advantage this time and everything else takes a backseat until we clinch it.

Never thought I would say those words, but they're playing the Vikings on Sunday. An upset by the Bears works in our favor in the home-field advantage race.

Well, I am pulling for them, but I don't know if it will do any good! The Bears stink. Like us, the Vikings don't have any real competition in their division! I think the best chance for the Bears to win will come in Dec when the Viking have to go to Soldier's Field in the cold outdoor elements to play them again. This game in Minnesota will not be close!

Vikings 34
Bears 14

I have Cutler, Forte, and Olsen on my Fantasy Football team (DONT ASK). If I bench them all that pretty much guarantees them all a career day. I guess I can take one for the team.

Bear down Cutler

Man, whenever I hear that "Bear Down" song, it makes me want to kick a puppy. I remember going to the Saints - Bears game in Tiger Stadium and bunch of Bears fans were singing that song when we were walking out. I felt a rage in me that I have not felt many times in my life.

I love me some Bears this week.

If Cutler doesn't throw a pick, they have a shot.

That's a hugh IF however.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom