Poll Who finishes with most TD passes of all-time? (1 Viewer)

Who finishes with most TD passes all-time?

• Drew Brees

Votes: 78 78.0%
  • Tom Brady

Votes: 22 22.0%

• Total voters

Winter

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Simple poll.

Given the speculation/evidence this is Drew's last season, does Brady play 2 more seasons and pass him?

Both QBs just signed 2 year contracts. I think it largely depends on Brady's success in Tampa. I'd like to think he busts, the team does terribly and he hangs it up after this season. If he does ok, and the Bucs make or almost make playoffs, I think we see Brady in 2021, which would mean he almost certainly takes the record.

If Brady plays in 2021, does Brees retire anyway? Brees is the ultimate competitor, but I don't think Brady playing will affect his decision. Unfortunately, I think its more likely Brady finishes with the record. (ie: Brady plays 2 more years, Brees plays 1)

Given that Bress just agreed to broadcast this looks like his last year. Brady has a few left in him.
Unfortunately Brady will have more when it’s all said and done.

The record doesn’t really mean anything... Brees has a bunch of records already, and he’s still passed over and left off most of their “lists.”

The TD record won’t change that... none of them will. It doesn’t matter

I agree with Mahomes. That guy is on another level and every year that passes makes me more jealous that Reid jumped us to pick him. He’s amazing.

Brady and that’s really unfortunate. Brees just doesn’t want to play as long. Brady wants to play forever like the tool he is. So unless he has a major injury he is not retiring

as long as it's not matt ryan, i'm okay with someone eventually overtaking brees

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom