Saints Who gets cut this week with David Onyemata coming back? UPDATE: Loewen Back to Practice Squad (1 Viewer)

BiloxiSaint1

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Loewen? Tuttle?

UPDATE: Loewen was added back to the practice squad

Last edited:
Gosh that is a tough one. Tuttle played ok in limited action but Loewen have the experience. I am guessing Tuttle and then sign to the practice squad. I was really surprise Loewen was there. I didn't know who was this "70" person until I saw the last name.

Yes but Watson knew it and it was a free play that he was just throwing it and seeing if anything could happen. If the offside didn't happen, I don't think Watson would throw into coverage like that.

still, if it is a close call on who to demote or let go, that should be considered.

still, if it is a close call on who to demote or let go, that should be considered.
Tuttle played 40 some snaps. Loewen played in the teens. Pretty easy to see who the staff values more.

Perhaps they gamble at waiving a guy like Ethan Greenidge if they bring Horton back. Tough to cut a contributor like Tuttle.

The fact that they both played more than 40 snaps on defense was one of the issues last night (Tuttle and Loewen)

With Onyemata and Rankins it would be much different

The fact that they both played more than 40 snaps on defense was one of the issues last night (Tuttle and Loewen)

With Onyemata and Rankins it would be much different

Tuttle played 33, Loewen played 11

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom