Saints Who gets cut this week with David Onyemata coming back? UPDATE: Loewen Back to Practice Squad (1 Viewer)

They seem to like Tuttle a lot. He played more than Stallworth (who I like).

A future cut or not, Loewen is worth rooting for in life. He pulled a woman and, I think, others out of a car that had broken through a barrier at a downtown parking garage, IIRC.
He did, if I'm remembering right it was the garage on the corner of Girod and O'Keefe. I seem to recall him having to pry open the door or something to allow the people trapped to climb out. He's a great dude.

They seem to like Tuttle a lot. He played more than Stallworth (who I like).
Because they play different techniques. Stallworth is primarily a nose tackle or 1-tech (behind Malcom Brown). Tuttle had to start at 3-tech last night out of necessity due to Rankins still rehabbing and Onyemata's suspension. Next week against the Rams, Tuttle and Stallworth's snap counts should be much more even than compared to this week with Onyemata returning to the starting lineup and Tuttle playing spot duty in relief of him.

Who was cut from the PS to make room for Loewen?

I saw a transaction where RB Matt Dayes was cut. I guess that was from the practice team but I didn't know he was on it.

ETA: Dayes was waived from IR on September 10th.

Last edited:
Loewen was elevated from the PS and Wes Horton was cut. That left a spot on the PS open. He just filled his spot back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom