Who gets the game ball after the Ravens game? (1 Viewer)

Who gets the game ball against teh Ravens?

• Sean Payton

Votes: 32 26.2%
  • Drew Brees

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Watson

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • O-line

Votes: 27 22.1%
  • Kamara

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • D-Line

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Justin Tucker

Votes: 29 23.8%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Michael Thomas. Key first down when Brees was almost sack and had to get rid of the ball. Would of been short but Thomas made a great effort to get the first down. Without it, we would not had scored that touchdown. Had a touchdown catch.

Notable mention goes to Ben Watson. Glad he is back. Caught two passes in the row after Brees was sacked to give us a first down. Caught the 500th career touchdown pass by Brees. Without Watson, last year team would of lost this game.

Actually have to give it to SP this time he went into the Ravens house and put 24 up on them and they haven't given up a 2nd half TD all season that can actually break a team. LOL Justin Tucker a close second.

?

Brees. 500th passing TD. 32nd defeated team. Engineered the game winning drive. And let's not forget the jump-sneak on 4th and 1 - he's really putting his body and health on the line there.

Drew played well. I would like to vote for the offensive line. I thought they played well. Specifically Cameron Tom. I thought he played better than LeReibus and the offense seem to perform better with him on the field.

I will go with OL. They came in missing 2 guys... 2 others banged up and had another one go down. Yet they held up for the run and pass when it counted.

Michael Thomas. Key first down when Brees was almost sack and had to get rid of the ball. Would of been short but Thomas made a great effort to get the first down. Without it, we would not had scored that touchdown. Had a touchdown catch.

Notable mention goes to Ben Watson. Glad he is back. Caught two passes in the row after Brees was sacked to give us a first down. Caught the 500th career touchdown pass by Brees. Without Watson, last year team would of lost this game.
Watson was big for us today and back in Baltimore too. That was special.

Speaking of ex players... How satisfying was it to see Snead drop that crucial wide open pass across the middle?

Speaking of ex players... How satisfying was it to see Snead drop that crucial wide open pass across the middle?
hahaha

I was thinking, maybe he did that in purpose. I mean he would have took that too the house probably. NO one was by him.

I will go with OL. They came in missing 2 guys... 2 others banged up and had another one go down. Yet they held up for the run and pass when it counted.

Agree. Against the number one defense and team with the most sacks in the NFL. Outstanding performance with two back up lineman.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom