Who got the call today? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I got a call for tickets... went to buy 2 different pairs and someone bought them when I went to give payment. What kind of crap is that? I ended up getting aggravated when the price kept going up. Went from the 45 yard line to the corner for more money. What a savage system. Have PTSD from a timeshare presentation... was getting flashbacks. BUY NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE OUT. I tried fellas, I tried.

I got the call as well. Haven’t had a chance to call back yet. Don’t know what is being offered. Pretty sure it will be out of my range just like every other time. I always get called when there is a single ticket available in the club section somewhere for around $3k a season.

I got the call as well. Haven’t had a chance to call back yet. Don’t know what is being offered. Pretty sure it will be out of my range just like every other time. I always get called when there is a single ticket available in the club section somewhere for around $3k a season.

They had them for $680+ per ticket/season... I apparently couldn't give them my credit card fast enough.

Yeah my friend signed up today. He said the one in 521 disappeared when he tried to buy them. But got loge (300) which are my favorite and where are season tix are.

I got 2 calls (no voicemail left) and an email. Unfortunately I just moved last year and am not in a position financially to buy right now. Oh well

I got the call, i would consider buying to sell six games with to finance a trip to see 2 games in person, but i just don't think the resale market can be depended on to make up for dropping 1 to 2 grad on tickets today. I probably won't buy season tickets until i actually retire in 10 years and move back to NOLA.

Contacted them again today... there's no pairs left at all.

Screw all that, I told myself after the 2010 season when the prices went up in advance of the renovations for Super Bowl 47. Had to let my season tickets go.

But nowadays, I just look at the schedule each summer and come up with the game I can most afford. I go to TicketExchange online and grab it as long as the market stays more or less the way I found it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom