Who had the worst Draft in the NFC South? (1 Viewer)

Who had the worst draft in our division?

• New Orleans

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Tampa

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 192 88.1%

• Total voters
Carolina first team ever to draft everyone on the defensive side of the ball.

With an offensive side of the ball head coach. Although he did coach defense when he first started coaching. But that was 13-21 years ago.

That was fascinating to see play out.

Rhule is actually a pretty oldschool defense/leather helmet coach who adjusted his offensive philosophy from a smash-mouth run game to a spread option with a mobile QB based on the conference he joined and his personnel.

That is very concerning for me because it shows traits that make the really, really good coaches as successful as they are. Jeff Fisher tries to make his players fit his scheme. Andy Reid and Sean Payton and John Harbaugh fit the scheme to the players. Rhule bringing in a modern-day wide open offensive coordinator in Joe Brady reinforces that. I'm glad that he's out of the Big XII, but not happy about where he went.

I hate that the Panthers appear to have hired a really really competent coaching staff. If they make good personnel moves they are going to be a handful over the next few years.

It's way too early to tell. We ourselves have had drafts that looked great on paper and turned out horrid, and drafts that looked average to poor on paper and turned out amazing. Very, very few of the fans are analysts were hailing our 2017 class and that one has potential to go down as an all timer.

who voted for TB, Saints or Carolina? This should have been as unanimous for Atlanta as Cumberland being one of the worst football players we have ever seen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom