Who had the worst Draft in the NFC South? (1 Viewer)

Who had the worst draft in our division?

• New Orleans

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Carolina

Votes: 13 6.0%
  • Tampa

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Atlanta

Votes: 192 88.1%

• Total voters

David Robbins

Ole Miss Rocks!
Reaction score
New Orleans, Carolina, and Tampa all had great drafts imo. We went for quality over quantity, while Carolina is in full re-build mode. The Falcons had the absolute worst draft in the division, bar none. Makes you wonder what their vision is.

I would simply love to know what has happened to Dan Quinn? He was a great Coordinator, and I thought he would be a great HC in this league. Maybe it's just because he's with the Dirty Turds. They are one of the worst run teams in the league.

Quinn is sticking with the same philosophy of small/fast defense. It just doesn’t work. It is vulnerable to the power running game and guys wear down over the season or get injured. Offensive line was not significantly upgraded and they will roll out the same guys from last year. I think the punter will help them on ST and was probably their smartest pick.

All I care about is falcons and panthers winning 5-6 gms. If either get Trevor I’ll be P'Oed

Definitely the Falcons.

We did well.

Unfortunately, Bucs and Panthers did well.

As my Falcons fan friend said Friday morning, "Thomas Dimitrov hates me and wants me to be sad." I told him, yeah, Dan Quinn hates you too.

The sign of a hilarious poll is when it's one sided.

Well done, OP, we get to laugh heartily at the falcons. Again.

Carolina first team ever to draft everyone on the defensive side of the ball.

With an offensive side of the ball head coach. Although he did coach defense when he first started coaching. But that was 13-21 years ago.

That was fascinating to see play out.

When your QB is getting killed trying to do a three step drop in an offense that has long developing routes what should they have improved? Certainly NOT the offensive line.....

Carolina first team ever to draft everyone on the defensive side of the ball.

With an offensive side of the ball head coach. Although he did coach defense when he first started coaching. But that was 13-21 years ago.

That was fascinating to see play out.
I guess Joe Brady didn't have much influence on taking offensive players.

Quinn is sticking with the same philosophy of small/fast defense. It just doesn’t work. It is vulnerable to the power running game and guys wear down over the season or get injured. Offensive line was not significantly upgraded and they will roll out the same guys from last year. I think the punter will help them on ST and was probably their smartest pick.
It’s literally the opposite. Falcons defense is horrible early on & looks significantly better in the 2nd half. Last 2 years it’s been too late.

They had 2 rookies starting last yr on the OL & their 1st pick last year Lindstrom missed most of season & 2nd pick McGary was up & down (looked better when Lindstrom came back).

I would simply love to know what has happened to Dan Quinn? He was a great Coordinator, and I thought he would be a great HC in this league. Maybe it's just because he's with the Dirty Turds. They are one of the worst run teams in the league.

I really think that Super Bowl messed all of them up. Same with Carolina when they lost to Denver.

I guess Joe Brady didn't have much influence on taking offensive players.
He begged daily for Robby Anderson, but I'm sure if they bypass qb he'll want Ja'marr Chase if given the chance.

This is so setting up for them to be annoyingly / unexpectedly good this season.

I wish people with consistent histories of being wrong wouldn't make these threads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom