Who has a better game this week: Jameis Winston or Geno Smith? Predict the stats: (1 Viewer)

SWJJ

moar bink ball
Reaction score
EDIT FOR MNF face off:

Winston: 250 3 TDs 1 turnover 70% completion rate
Geno: 175 0 TDs 1+int sub60% completion rate

Last edited:
Include wins loss

I predict both win, both throw for about 200 yards 1 TD 0 Int about 75% completion rate, rush for twenty or so yards.

I predict everyone in media will praise Geno’s performance and SR will roast Winston.
If all Smith can do is 200 yards and a touchdown. The Seahawks will lose.

And no SR won't roast Winston with those numbers. Do you remember last week? Did anyone roast Jameis? No, most had a problem with Payton's playcalling and were upset he took the ball out of Winston's hands

I think geno will have a good game 315yds 2tds but 2 costly ints. Jaemis will have 205yds 2tds and 0ints

Include wins loss

I predict both win, both throw for about 200 yards 1 TD 0 Int about 75% completion rate, rush for twenty or so yards.

I predict everyone in media will praise Geno’s performance and SR will roast Winston.Winston gets plenty of love here

After analyzing today’s game statistically I noticed that the Saints have not used any of their pass catchers in a way that they can attack this porous WFT pass defense. Payton better draw up some new stuff with this cast of pass catchers if he wants to move the ball through the air.

Montgomery and Kamara can have a big day catching the ball if Payton draws it up the way I know he can.

For the MNF faceoff:

Winston: 250 3 TDs 1 turnover 70% completion rate
Geno: 175 0 TDs 1+int sub60% completion rate

We’ve entered the phase of comparing Winston to backup QB’s.

Nah, Geno is the starter until Wilson gets back. We are comparing two starting QB projected stats. Comparing Winston to a backup would be Winston to Jacob Eason, Seattle's backup for MNF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom