Who has a better game this week: Jameis Winston or Geno Smith? Predict the stats: (1 Viewer)

I started this thread two weeks ago, and revived it for the head to head face off, just for clarity.

Just win baby! I would like to see an improved completion % and more intermediate passes from Jameis.

A good rule of thumb is that if the Saints are facing a QB who shouldn't go off then he probably will. The latest example being Daniel Jones going off for a career high 402 yards out of nowhere a few weeks ago. Jones didn't throw for 300 yards last year or in any other game this year but against the Saints of course he goes for 400 yards.

So put me down for 370 yards and 3 TDs for Geno. He'll also run for 50 yards and a score. Then in the next game he'll go back to being Geno Smith.

it could possibly be because they are the two QBs to most likely play in this game.
That would be my bet as well, but all some people need is the door cracked just a little...........................................

Well if it's Geno Smith...we've made a terrible mistake. All joking aside, I'm not sure stats at this point would be a good measuring stick for Winston. It seems to be redzone efficiency and controlling the turnovers.

im worried about this game. Its the most important one of the season. Saints win they have great control in thier playoff destiny. A loss here will put thier season on the line against Tampa essentially.

I wonder how much Sean Payton is pulling the reins on Winston until the Bucs game in a few weeks? :scratch: That's the day I REALLY want Jameis to shine! :grin:

Nah, Geno is the starter until Wilson gets back. We are comparing two starting QB projected stats. Comparing Winston to a backup would be Winston to Jacob Eason, Seattle's backup for MNF.
Geno is a back up QB starting. Really derivative arguement and honestly kind of a dumb mental gymnastics conjecture.

Geno is a back up QB starting. Really derivative arguement and honestly kind of a dumb mental gymnastics conjecture.
But weren't you implying it was because both are black QB's? Which is really dumb.

Let me explain so you can understand because clearly you don't.

Projected starting QB for the Saints on Monday October 25, 2021: Jameis Winston
Projected starting QB for the Seahawks on Monday October 25, 2021: Geno Smith

Got it?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom