Who has had the best draft so far? (1 Viewer)

Arizona then Rams then Vikings(although when you have 3 firsts it's gonna be good). The Falcons got two great corners but I think they only needed one and should have picked up a pass rusher. Still, when you play Drew twice a year you can't have too many good corners. As far as the saints, I would put us in the 8-13range. Passing on Jarvis was interesting.

Lots of good drafts but considering that the Saints has no 2nd, filled their most glaring need in the first by finally acknowledging that Harper isn't a good safety outside of the box, and managed to get a 4th out if the Jets allowing them to grab another 3rd rounder I would say our team ranks right up there.
We got the tackle we need (Brown is turrible). Then we got a plug in the middle allowing us to be more versatile with Hicks. Really impressive.

Obviously the Vikings have done well as has Arizona and SF. However, I have been really impressed with San Diego's draft - 1.Fluker, 2. Teo, 3. Allen.

Speaking of worst, how about that Tampa QB selection in the 3rd. I had a pretty good laugh at that one. Carolina, San Fran, Arizona, New Orleans have done well so far.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom